1. How Might a Student Obtain Experience Necessary for This Experience?
The field of marketing management is quite complex but still very interesting to work in. It, however, demands that a student has some knowledge in management and, more specifically, in marketing. Hence, it would be better if one takes a marketing related course in college. From there, working in a sales and marketing organization gives one the practical experience needed.
2. How Long Have You Been Working in This Field at Your Current Position?
I have been working as a marketing manager for the last seven years. Initially, I used to work as a sales representative before my good work was recognized, and I got promoted to this position.
3. What Part of Your Job Do You Consider the Most Challenging?
Due to the major technological advancements, the marketing industry has become very dynamic and competitive. So basically, the primary challenge is trying to remain relevant in the market by being more innovative and keeping up with new technological advancements for consumer satisfaction.
4. What Part of Your Job Do You Consider the Most Rewarding?
Ultimate satisfaction in this field occurs from managing to satisfy consumer needs and thus making more sales. This is not only profitable to my organization but also gives us fulfillment knowing we gave our customers what they needed.
5. What Can You Tell Me About the Application or Interview Process for an Entry Level Position with Your Company?
Majorly, my organization has two intakes every year: one in June and the other in September. Therefore, all interested and qualified candidates are asked to send their applications within that time. Besides, we prefer panel interviews to written ones.
6. What Do You Consider Being the Most Significant Challenges of Effective Communication between Employees or Coworkers in This Field?
The most common communication niche occurs when some of the employees are slow to respond to emails and are reluctant to complete their assigned tasks. The nature of this fields demands fast and effective communication such that no detail is left out. Therefore, poor communication means a lag in other responsibilities.
7. In What Capacity or How Often Must You Communicate with People outside the Company or Workplace in This Field or Position?
The marketing field is vast hence I get to interact with new personalities every day, ranging from other marketers, investors, consumers, and retailers. Such partners are all vital to my company. Hence, we need to maintain constant communication.
8. What Skills Are Essential in Order to Do Your Job Effectively?
Proper communication skills, keenness to details, and a social personality are crucial in this line of work. While efficiency in communication and keenness to details ensure that our organization is able to achieve all customer wants, a social personality promotes interaction with other partners in the industry.
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the thesishelpers.org website, please click below to request its removal:
- Ways Going International Affects HR Activities in a Small Business. Coursework Example.
- Essay on a Safe Working Environment
- Personal Statement Example: My Career in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Career Research Paper
- Essay on the Most Important Role Played HR Managers
- Essay on Discrimination in Employment
- Collection of Information Barriers Specific Actions Timelines - Paper Example